vendredi, mars 12

What is the purpose of a web journal if nobody reads it? Yet, if people do read your online journal, how much would you reveal of yourself in it? To me, this is the greatest paradox of the web journal.

Today I was playing with the cat. She has a rather peculiar habit. She likes to slide head down with her back against your ankle. It's something like trying to do a somersault against a tree or something. Anyway, today she tried to do the same thing to me, except that she was trying to do it to my outstretched palm. The end result? She got stuck halfway through her somersault (not enough anchoring, my dear), paused in that blood-rushing-to-head position for about 3 seconds, and fell sideways with a soft thud onto the paquet floor. She had that bewildered look in her eyes. Hilarious, if you ask me.